HEQ Currently supplies 24hour 7day Repair and Maintenance to every Mine in the Surat Basin and Western Downs and are on call to any number of Construction Companies and Gas Field Sites.
- Maintenance planning
- Shift relief
- Service day’s
- Minor shutdowns
- Fixed and mobile plant
- Open cut mining operations
- Regional and remote operations
- Breakdown, shutdown, overhaul and preventative maintenance in contract environments
Field Services – Gas
HEQ is now one of the Gas Sectors primary contractors for maintenance and repairs of gas fired engines.
HEQ currently Work on 3600 Series Gas Fired Engines, Ruston v12 Gas Fired Engines and Waukesha Gas Fired Engines. We offer Maintenance and Repair for Screw and Reciprocating Compressors including Ariel, Howden, Frick , Kobelco and also perform alignments
Gas Field Sites
Ruby-Jo, Fairveiw, Eurombah, Arcadia Valley, Jordan, Woleebee Creek, Kenya, Glendower, Kenya East, Spring Gully, Reedy Creek, Talinga, Yellow Bank
Gas Clients include
Veolia, Transfield, Arrow, WDS, Thiess, Downer, Enerflex, Exterran, RBY, Project Plant Rental, Onsite, Coates, Daracon.
Field Service – Mining
MINING SOLUTIONS AND EXPERTISE IN THE MINING SECTOR
HEQ has a fleet of Field Service Vehicles and Qualified Diesel Fitters, Boilermakers and Auto Electricians. To complement this HEQ have crews inducted on most of the major sites including:
Cameby Downs Coal Mine, Meandu Tarong Coal Mine, New Acland Coal Mine, West Morton Coal Mine, Kogan Creek Coal Mine, Commodore Coal Mine, Texas Silver Mine, Wilkie Creek.
Mine Clients include
New Hope Group, Edi Mining, Goldings, Peabody, Sibelco, MacMahons.
Welding and Fabrication (Mobile and Shop)
We have a diversified background that can meet your custom fabrication needs. We work closely with you throughout the design and engineering development process to create the perfect finished product for you, whether it is simple or extremely complex in our fully equipped workshop or onsite.
We manufacture a wide range of fabricated components and assemblies for companies in many diverse markets; we provide custom engineered solutions to meet our client’s exact specifications.
We can assist you with
- Crack Repairs
- Light and Heavy Fabrication
- Field Service Repairs
- Line Boring
Mobile Air Conditioner Repairs and Service
HEQ is licensed to repair and service Air Conditioners for all equipment from light vehicles through to heavy mining machines.
HPU Servicing & Maintenance
HEQ has a comprehensive network of field service technicians in several locations around Australia. Field service technicians are typically located in the surrounding region. This facilitates rapid response to your equipment in the event of any unscheduled maintenance requirements. All our technicians are site inducted and come with all tickets and training required.
Benefits to Customer
- Single point of contact Accountability
- Service technicians with site familiarity
- Warranty guarantees with maintenance contract 24/7 Support
- Dual brand purpose built service trucks
- HEQ offers 24 Hour 7 day Breakdown service
- Large Range of Spare Parts
- Fully Equipped field service Vehicles
- Type B Gas Certified Fitters for Commissioning and Decommissioning of units
HEQ can provide the highest levels of customer service and peace-of-mind along with comprehensive long-term maintenance agreements. A maintenance agreement creates a relationship with us for the life of your equipment. In creating each agreement, we work directly with you, defining the best and most suitable solution for your service needs.
Scope of Service Agreements
- Scheduled (preventive) maintenance according to the maintenance needs of your engine
- Required unscheduled repairs and corrective maintenance for the duration of the contract
- Minor and major overhauls
- Remote services to ensure timely and accurate technical support
- Consumables needed for scheduled maintenance (e.g. parts) Supply of oil / lubricant
Component Rebuild Service
HEQ’s Workshop has been set up with convenience and customer service in mind. The workshop boasts ample room for large low loaders to manoeuvre, large secure lay down yard, fully equipped workshop and all conveniently located on the main highway running east-west through Dalby.
HEQ workshop’s core focus is to provide quality service, primarily with a fast return of Heavy Equipment rebuilds for Diesel and Gas Engines. Full machine overhauls and repairs are completed on site and in field
With our contaminant free, pressurised clean room, HEQ has specialised teams for rebuilds on
- Up to 3500 Series Caterpillar Earthmoving Engines
- 3600 Series Gas Fired Engines
- Ruston v12 Gas Fired Engines
- Waukesha Gas Fired Engines
- Reciprocating and screw compressor rebuilds
- All Types of Drive Train Components including Torque Converters, Transmissions, Wheel ends, Final Drives, Diffs
HEQ component rebuilds are supported by HEQ warranty statement. Please phone our office for further information.
Diagnostics & Fault Finding
HEQ has specialised Diesel Fitters and Auto Electricians with Computer Diagnostics equipment. ET, SIS
Navman Wireless IVMS
HEQ is a dealer and approved installer for Navman Products.